Company: Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with about 1500 skilled engineers focusing on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, in the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Center is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation programme. The INOPC team in Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a broad portfolio of all four business units in the Power Grid business. Currently, the team carries out engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Responsible for planning control and protection systems for power electronic converter projects.
- This includes specification, programming, and documentation of the control software as well as manufacturing and test documentation for the hardware.
- You specify auxiliary components and define technical requirements and interfaces with sub-suppliers
- We rely on your expertise when it comes to software design with 800xA Compact Control Builder and possibly Matlab / Simulink.
- It is up to you to verify your software in the real-time simulator as well as the hardware of the project.
- Besides bringing the software into service, you will operate specialist support for the service team as well as for the customer.
- You will support the sales department in the concept and tender phase.
- You will also do commission support and customer training on the site.
- During the entire project phase, you will manage the technical documentation of your work.
- Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience.
- Must have experience with electrical systems.
- Must have experience in Control design (800XA).