Development of Automotive components for various domains such as:
- Automotive Navigation
- Automotive IV
- Instrument Cluster
- Vehicle Platforms
- Driving Activities
- Development of components using C++ programming
- Development and integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR and Linux applications
- Create architectural solutions and develop concepts for in-vehicle communication (using a service-oriented approach)
- Create detailed design documents
- Execute POCs/functional tests
- Knowledge transfer, support other team members
There must be
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development for Linux based Embedded systems for Automotive products.
- Strong embedded programming skills in C++.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of Linux Applications and Kernel concepts, Tools, and libraries.
- Experience with Multi-threading/Core primitives, and programming.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
Nice to have
- Modern knowledge of C++ (C++11 or C++14) is a big plus.
- Contribution to Adaptive AUTOSAR development for the consortium.
To stand out from the crowd
- Knowledge of Automotive domain and various ECUs like ADAS/AD(Advance Driver Assistant System/Autonomous Driving), Infotainment, Cockpit and TCU(Telematics Control Unit)
- Software development for classic AUTOSAR.
- Passion for Programming and Debugging
- Excellent Team player
- Excel working in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills