- Qualification: BTech/MTech in EEE/ECE/IT/TC/Power electronics
- Expertise in System architecture, inverter/converter topologies, complete knowledge of printed circuit boards, thermal management and product enclosures and interactions.
- Experience in modeling, development and testing of power electronic systems, including development of test plans and validation
- Experience in developing Products that adhere to various industry standards and regulations in the aerospace / medical / defense / automotive / consumer / industrial domain.
- Experience with medium voltage motor drives and high-voltage/high-power converters, various topologies and designs for AC-DC, DC-DC and DC-AC conversion systems for low, medium and high of wattage.
- Design skills for fault tolerance, reliability, and manufacturing aspects
- Experience managing projects with DO-254 and DO-160G or equivalent standards/standards
- Experience in EMI/EMC mitigation techniques, pre-compliance testing & qualification
- Requirement acquisition, Design and development of Power converters, sensing, signal conditioning and analog/microcontroller-based control circuits
- Schematics, simulations, component selection, magnetic design, loss calculations, thermal analysis, PCB placement and layout
- Design verification testing, Environmental Pre-compliance Testing
- Design for DO160G or equivalent standards and perform Power input test, temperature test, qualification test
- Provide deliverables such as: complete Bill-of-Materials, block-diagrams, schematics, PCB design documentation, specifications, test data results, and other required documentation
- Prepare technical presentations, proposals
Skills and Experience
Power Electronic Design – Motor Drives, Power Electronics Design, Power Electronics Design – Inverters / Converters