Charge Controller (solar
battery controller, solar system controller) applies in solar photovoltaic
systems, which coordinates the operation of solar panels, batteries and loads.
It adds more protection functions, so the entire system can be more efficient
and safe in operation.
MCU (Micro-Processing Controller) has PMW (Pulse Modulation Wide-frequency)
0~100% variable duty cycle process. According to the types and actual charging
situation of the battery, C2430 solar charge controller series (solar power
controller, solar charge regulator, solar battery controller) can provide the
fast and best charging voltage and electricity from the PV panel.
- CPU control, LCD display
- Automatic recognition of input voltage
- Applicable to various types of durable batteries
- Micro processing controller Pulse Modulation Wide-frequency ( PWM）charge
- Setting the voltage of low voltage cut-off/resuming connection of the DC
output of the load port
- Temperature sensor for charging a battery in compensation
- Protective circuit of PV from reverse-charging.
- Overloading protection
- Overcharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- The temperature compensate
- Reverse polarity connection protection
- Converse discharge protection
- Thunder protection
- Low voltage protection
- Rated Voltage:12V/24V Automatic voltage recognition
- Max load current:20A
- Input Voltage:12V~17V/24V~34V
- Length≤1m,Charge loop drop:<0.25V
- Length≤1m,Discharge loop drop:<0.05V
- Over voltage protection:17V/34V
- Full charge cut:13.7V
- Low voltage cut:10.5V~11V / 21V22V
- Temperature compensation:-3mv/Â°C/cell
- No load loss:≤20mA
- Max wire area:4mm2
- Ambient temperature:-25Â°Câ€”+55Â°C
Solar Charge Controller C2430 12V/24V 20Amp
There are no reviews yet.