- The candidate will be responsible for developing test plans, test procedures as per Honeywell NPI requirements of Industry Process and Compliance regulations and must ensure full coverage.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall System level Test Coverage and reduction of Post Release defects to Customer/End User.
- The candidate will be responsible for the On-time delivery of project / team objectives and influence the level of project productivity.
- The candidate will drive forward for product innovations, ideas, Proof of Concepts and product improvements that add value to the business.
- The candidate will also drive the culture of ensuring that the team’s test engineers use a test environment that closely replicates customer sites and creates better customer scenarios for validation.
- The candidate should ensure that test procedures are automated and simulations are defined where applicable which should have in-depth test coverage as well as reduce cycle time.
- The candidate must drive Productivity improvement and DOE procedures to remove intelligent risks without compromising Quality.
- He is responsible for interacting with key Stakeholders such as Architects, Program Management, Development Leads and Test System Engineers.
- He/she should be able to support/resolve queries from Project Engineering teams and TAC.
- He/she should be able to improve the Test procedures according to the best class standards
Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication
Industry Experience of 3 to 7 Years
- The candidate should have 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of industrial automation.
- The candidate is required to have Strong Domain Knowledge of process industry (Power/O&G) and its applications.
- He must have good knowledge of various communication protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, MQTT, IEC60870, IEC61850, Profinet, Ethernet / IP, OPCUA etc. for third party interfaces and for field device integration .
- Candidate should have experience working with DCS especially Honeywell Experion DCS, SCADA solutions and PLC systems.
- The candidate must have working knowledge of PLC ladder programming / FBD and other languages described in IEC61131-3 standard.
- The candidate should have detailed knowledge of Operating System as Windows / Linux also better understanding of the platform (DELL).
- The candidate should have hands on experience working in configuring PLC, RTU, DCS systems in either commissioning or test environments.
- Added advantage if the Candidate has experience working with test automation tools.
- Must have excellent Logical reasoning and Analytical skills.
- Experience working with Virtualization.
- Solid communication, teamwork skills, Debugging/Problem Solving Skills.
- Gain Industrial Knowledge Process or power plant experience and knowledge of critical control loops.
- Have Knowledge / Skill in working with Honeywell Experion PKS.
- Knowledge of Configuration Studio and Control Builder engineering tools and use of C200/C300 Controllers
- Knowledge of Server and client Topology and have FTE (Fault Tolerant Ethernet) work experience.
- He should have Knowledge of Alarms, Trends, History, Reports, Batch process and basic networking is an added advantage.