Company: Western Digital
The WDC STM Team is responsible for FIB circuit edit development for the Design and Device teams.
FIB Circuit Edit Engineer responsibilities include:
- Implementation of experiments for Gallium focused ion beam (FIB) platforms (FEI V400ACE and DCG OptiFIB)
- Provide FIB marking, build probing pads for STM Group
- Provide silicon debug such as probing pads and circuit rewire for STM Group.
Additional responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Collaborate with the design team to develop and improve new circuit editing processes for silicon
- Working with failure analysis engineers to develop best practices for FIB for defect analysis.
- Willing to work independently and collaborate in teams across multiple organizations
- Work with vendors to improve the application for FIB
- Background in device physics and circuit layout
- Background in using CAD navigation software to overlay the device layout on the system
- Understanding the FIB gas helps chemistry to delay different layers of material
- Front and Rear FIB Circuit Edits
- Background in Semiconductor process technology
- Application development work