This is a TCMS Design Engineer role, reporting to the Engineering Manager of the Motion division located in Bangalore.
Create and revise standard designs of equipment, systems, or installations, including standard specifications for manufacturing, fabrication or construction for tasks classified as low to medium complexity through the use of standard design concepts.
- Support Projects with technical or process issues.
- He performs validation and verification activities of the functions and TC&IS sub-system (TCMS / VCU SW) of the assigned project.
- Provide input and recommend changes to new and existing product designs.
- Continuously recommend improvements in all areas related to standards, products.
- He implemented engineering activities in one of the Train Control and Information Solutions (TC&IS) Domain: Proto Validation & test.
- He developed the skills required for this domain, following the right methods and tools.
- He ensures the use of standard processes in his domain.
- To perform technical support for TCMS, if necessary to travel to the field.
- Requires a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in electrical/Electronic engineering.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Control Engineering preferably in Railway products with 1 to 2 years of experience (TCMS – Train Control and Management System).
- Programming experiences preferably in C, C++, Java, XML, visual studio, python, oracle.
- IEC 61131 programming experiences (PLC, SCADA and Industrial Automation Knowledge).
- Good Applied knowledge of three phase electric locomotives, propulsion converter,
- Auxiliary converters, Communication Protocols such as CAN (Control Area Network), MVB (Multifunction Vehicle Bus), WTB (Wire Train Bus), HMI (Human Machine Interface).