We are looking for tomorrow’s creators – hard-working individuals who are ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, improve your job skills and work at the top of Corporate.
Change the future with us!
- Understanding the technical specifications and standards required for complete product offerings and application development
- You will be involved in technical discussions and presentations of product features to demonstrate, explain the same in a better and efficient manner.
- Proof of Concept development of various product features and explain / demonstrate to customers (on site / off site)
- Interact with OEMs, Consultants, and end users to improve product offerings
- Technical support in terms of product and domain knowledge
- Continuous interaction with different teams within the company to build product offerings efficiently
- select commission for verification of application/s
- BE/B Tech/ ME/M Tech, Diploma (Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Electronics, and Instrumentation or similar) with min. 2 years of experience in the field of PLC and Drive systems engineering & commissioning, Customer support, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of factory automation products – PLC, HMI, Scada, Drives and Networking (preferably Siemens Make) and PLC Programming with various programming languages like SCL, STL, FBD, LAD
- Experience/Exposure in metro/tunnel/W&WW/Battery/Data center/Tire/E-Car charging domain will be an added advantage
- An individual contributor
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of higher level languages like VB, C, C++, SQL, JAVA, HTML will be an advantage
- Travel work in India is required on a case-by-case, must-have basis.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai). You can visit other locations in India, so you should go where this journey takes you. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with teams that impact entire cities, countries – and the work of things to come.