Purpose of Work
To manage the design, development and implementation of Test platform configurations for validation requirements.
Hierarchical manager: RS Trainlab Manager
Network and Links
Train Validation Engineer (TVE)
Train System Engineer (TSE)
Train Control Engineer (TCE)
Train Design Engineer (TDE)
Train Electrical Engineer (TEE)
Validation and Test Engineer (VTE)
Software Development Engineer (SDE)
The quality of its delivery (including sub-contractor delivery)
100% on time delivery
The level of use of standard Methods and Processes:
Continuous improvement or management of Return on Experience (RoE) from previous projects:
- To determine the Test platform architecture required for validation requirements
- To coordinate the development and validation of Train Electrical schematic models, Train subsystem models etc.
- For preparing TrainLab configuration using Hardware in Loop (HIL), Software in Loop (SwIL) or Model in Loop (MIL) approach
- To validate the TrainLab configuration
- To coordinate the development of Hardware in Test platforms – Network Integration and Configuration
- To coordinate the Implementation of Automation Tools with Python, NI Test stand etc.
- To implement Configuration Management and documentation management,
- Prepare documentation to plan and manage projects
Knowledge and Experience
Educational Requirements: – BE/B.Tech. or ME/MTech – Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Aerospace etc
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Experience (Min 3 years) in developing Test platforms with Hardware-in Loop (HIL), Software-in Loop (SwIL) methods, System modeling and Simulation expertise, Test Automation.
- Experience in Design, Architecture Development, Testing and Commissioning of Test Racks including Network Trouble shooting.
- Experience with any communication protocols (MVB, Ethernet, CAN etc.) is an added advantage
- Skill set – Matlab/Simulink, Labview, Control Build, NI Test stand, Python, C/C++ etc.