Company: Lutron Electronics
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Applications Engineer (Shades) in the Trainings team at the Global Service Center in Gurugram, India. In this position, you will be an integral part of the International Shades and Trainings teams.
Contributions and Responsibilities:
- Training of product knowledge and selling skills to Sales Teams, Technical Support and External Partners / Customers (SIS’, Contractors, Consultants, Distributors)
- Develop adequate online modules / training programs for the region, linked to targeted verticals, in line with the regional sales strategy.
- Create e-learning courses using storyline software and publish to LMS platforms such as Docebo
- Create video based instructions for programming and installation
- Develop and implement training and education materials using Articulate/Camtasia software
- Plan and organize everything needed for the training: materials and handouts, samples, display board.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Team to recommend, develop and implement adequate tools (brochures, technical guides, digital support such as videos, guidelines for Social Media, etc.)
- Develop a platform for training material, in collaboration with the Communication Team, and develop online training, webinars and e-learning modules.
- Evaluate training results based on key performance indicators
Stay aligned with Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be kind
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Focus on the customer
- Have good manners
- Batchelor degree in engineering with 3+ years of training design experience creating blended learning solutions both instructor-led and self-paced training
- Excellent technical background in the e-learning industry / content writing
- Demonstrated success in planning, implementing and executing training programs
- Excellent coordination skills – able to prioritize and get results
- Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills
- Strong communicator, able to lead training classes, seminars, conferences
- Good in English (written and spoken)
- Independent, mature and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Articulate Storyline 3/Articulate rise3/Adobe photoshop/adobe Illustrator/adobe captivate/basic sound recording & video editing
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Autocad/Adobe Flash/AV tools/development tools will be an added advantage