NVIDIA is looking for renowned ASIC Design Engineers to design and implement the world’s leading SoC’s. This position offers the opportunity to make a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company that has impacted product lines from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have created a team of extraordinary people around the world, whose mission is to push the boundaries of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing. Doing what has never been done before requires vision, innovation, and the best talent in the world. As an NVIDIAN, you will be immersed in a diverse, stimulating environment where everyone is encouraged to do their best work. Join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
What are you going to do
- Work with system architects to understand the functional and performance requirements of a unit or component.
- Define micro-architecture and develop RTL for proprietary unit and/or feature.
- Work with the verification and physical design teams to ensure that the unit or feature is properly verified and implemented.
- Own silicon lead-up in conjunction with post silicon validation and SW teams.
- Mentor junior engineers and guide them in their work.
What we need to see
- BS/MS or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience.
- Proven knowledge of implementing complex parts or units.
- Expertise in RTL coding using Verilog or System Verilog.
- Expert in using design and verification tools (Synthesis, lint, VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debugging tools like Debussy, GDB).
- Experience with memory management unit, interconnect design and cache controller design is desirable.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills. Knowledge of scripting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability and desire to work as a team member is a big plus.