Bachelors / Masters in Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication Engineering with 1 to 5 Years of Industry Experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to read P&IDs, control accounts, FLD, I&C specifications, HMI
- Development of system validation test method and test reports for plant protection system and related system for nuclear plant
- 3. Participate in dry run testing remotely or with surrogate equipment to validate system software and/or test procedures
This may include some or all of the following:
1. Develop and review test specifications and procedures for Cabinet hardware testing(CHT)/Channel Integration Testing (CIT)/System Integration Testing (SIT)
2. Perform trace management requirements from design documents to DOORS test procedures.
3. Create and review test datasheets for CHT/CIT/SIT
4. Prepare and review test reports/summary reports for CHT/CIT/SIT
5. Create and review integration documents and drawings
6. Create and review pre-operational test specification(s) and procedure/test plan/test reports
7. Optimizing test datasheets
8. Submit documents for proper approval and archival
9. Integration and test system design and configuration support for testing.
Skills and Experience
Automation Testing, Test Evaluation, Testing, Testing/Validation