Location: Pune and Gurgaon
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in discipline (Instrumentation/Controls/Electronics), Diploma (State-certified technical engineer) with relevant experience should also be considered.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Rotating Equipment for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and other Industrial Process applications, achieved by working with Industrial Applications Products in Controls and Engineering Instrumentation.
- Experience in Electrical Equipment Engineering must be considered.
- Experience in Services – Installation and Commissioning Engineering must be considered.
- Experience in the application of object-oriented Engineering Software eg, COMOS PT.
- Find out how the standards: API 670 (Machinery Protection System), IEC 60079 (Explosive Atmosphere Standards), DIN EN 60617 (Graphic Symbol Standards) .
- Good Analytical & Cross-cultural skill set.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Order related representation in Instrumentation & Control Engineering. Prepare datasheets, P&ID’s, Single Line Diagrams, and wiring Diagrams. This role is responsible for maintaining the data model together with other project members and content providers, especially System Engineering at COMOS PT.
- Design and specification of Unit Control System, Instrumentation, and Low Voltage Wiring system complimenting Rotating Machinery used in Industrial Applications – namely compression, power generation and Oil-Gas.
- Detailed SCADA/I&C design drawings including control panel layout, I/O termination, control panel power distribution, instrumentation installation, motor control schematics, hardwired backup controls circuits, single line diagrams.
- Creation of export files as requested by the digitization specification in different formats, for example, CFIHOS Standards.
Your opportunities for personal growth
This unique position will report to the Control Systems Team Lead, providing direct access to the global community of control systems experts across various product lines.
Profile expansion opportunities in Controls & Instrumentation, Front End Engineering Control Systems.