Company: Baker Hughes
Are you excited at the prospect of working with energy consumption products?
Do you want to be part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We give customers the peace of mind they need to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team has designed a real time system for monitoring the condition of machines in the energy sector.
Collaborate with the best
To contribute to the design and development of products and their interaction with the human body. Positions that require understanding of a concept, method and procedure (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
As an Electronics Component Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for Prototype testing and basic electronics testing
- Collect, receive, label, and/or analyze samples or substances using proper test equipment, as needed.
- Design and implement laboratory testing in accordance with standard test procedures, record observations, and interpret findings.
- Record all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Able to keep laboratory supplies ready through stock inventory; placing orders; receipt verification.
- Able to maintain equipment by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; perform preventive maintenance; called for repairs.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Have good oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Work the way that suits you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and give their best is also different for everyone. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional work at home is possible
Flexible working hours – be flexible with the hours you work during the day