Looking for a challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – do it with us
Meeting the demand for intelligent mobility solutions
We make the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while continuously developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will implement HW engineering on interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure that the processes are strictly followed and the documentation generated (eg, specifications of the requirements management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You are also responsible for:
- Training and support in-house and at other locations
- Drawing up documents in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the customer’s requirements, taking into account the specified processes and instructions and using the specified tools
- Drawing up material lists for ordering the hardware required for system construction
- Quality assurance by applying defined quality assurance measures and tools
- Support error analysis and error correction as well as feedback from Installation
- Archiving of drawn documents by using specified tools
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have a Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering with railway specific specialization
- You bring 2 to 7 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge of the main subsystems of a train turnkey project, especially the Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience reading and understanding technical requirements
- Interest in creating project specific design documentation and HW design of Interlocking subsystem, including power supply.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface with various departments.
- Willing to work as a team member on international projects.