Indium Corporation adds solder paste for fine feature printing with halogen-free, clean solder paste.
Indium Corporation has released SiPaste C201HF, a paste for fine feature printing with a halogen-free, cleanable solder paste. The solder paste combines a non-wet open (NWO) performance with excellent stencil print transfer efficiency that satisfies a wide range of process requirements and increases SPI yield. In addition, the SiPaste C201HF paste leaves a clean residue, which can be easily removed with a commercially available semi-aqueous cleaning solution, or it can be used as a standard non-clean paste in processes where post-reflow cleaning is not applicable.
SiPaste C201HF clean solder paste is specifically formulated to accommodate fine feature printing, as seen on 01005 and 008004 components. It offers excellent transfer efficiency in fine aperture features, with a consistent process yield below 80μm. Solder paste offers consistent and tight solder deposits that spread over multiple prints. It also offers good reflow performance on components that exhibit high warpage.
Features of C201HF:
• Consistent and tight solder deposits spread over multiple copies; excellent response-to-pause performance
• Minimal voiding of tight pitch components, ensuring joint strength of small components
• Excellent reflow performance on components exhibiting high warpage
• Improved slump performance with less coupling during the assembly process, improving yield for tight pitch components
• Flexible cleaning; can be used in processes that require cleaning with a saponifier or do not require cleaning
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a leading materials refiner, smelter, and manufacturer, offering high-quality solders and fluxes, brazes, thermal interface materials, sputtering targets, indium, gallium, germanium, and tin. metals and inorganic compounds. The company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the US