Company: E-Fill Electric
Embedded Hardware Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years exp in embedded hardware design engineering profile
Qualification: M.Tech/B.Tech (Electronics)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete Hardware Design & Development by NPD.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, validation (at board and system level).
- Responsible for schematics captures, layout check, BOM creation and debugging and testing.
- Responsible for hardware design, implementation, certification and production release.
- Must have 2-3 years of Embedded HW design experience in Digital, Analog and Mixed signal circuit design.
- Experience in all phases of the Hardware Product Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with microprocessor and microcontroller-based architecture design. (STM, TI, ATMEL, NXP, etc.
- Hands on experience in Digital and Mixed signal Design (ADC and DAC circuit design experience, Signal conditioning)
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols like I2C, SPI, UART, RS232/RS485, CAN, Ethernet, USB.
- Knowledge of wireless connectivity technologies such as Wi-Fi, BLE, and Cellular interfaces.
- Must have experience in Analog and Digital Sensors, Motor drives, Relays, Transformers, display interfaces.
- Power supply design – AC-DC/DC-DC converters.
- Design Considerations for EMI and EMC requirements for FCC, CE and UL standards.
- Requirements Document, Design Document, Test Plans, FMEA documentation.
- Battery operated products / devices- Rechargeable / Non-rechargeable.
- Experience with Altium, Allegro, Mentor Graphics PADs and CAM350.
- Exposure to Test and Measurement equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzer,.
- Knowledge of CCS2/CHAdeMo/GBT communication protocol