If you are a Senior Electronics Design Engineer looking for a great opportunity to grow, develop and expand your professional skills, Emerson has an exciting must-see opportunity for you based at our Pune location. As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for new product development of industrial automation products and bring new technology to the industrial space.
As a Senior Electronic Design Engineer, You will:
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Work as part of a multi-discipline team
- Design low power / high reliability analog and digital circuits.
- Designing microcontroller/microprocessor-based controller boards
- Design and development of peripheral interface circuits based on I2C/SPI/UART/IOs/Memory etc
- Perform design simulations using SPICE.
- Create and/or manage PCB layouts
- Develop and implement electronic test plans.
- Influence mechanical, firmware and manufacturing design requirements to ensure a successful product.
Who are you?
You are a hands-on, technically focused engineer who confidently develops and implements electronic designs. You push yourself to achieve results and collaborate with others to get work done while providing timely, relevant information to individuals throughout the organization. You are a problem solver who looks for new ways.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
BS degree in Electronics Engineering or related level of experience and certifications
6+ years of relevant professional experience
Education, Experience and Skills Preferred
- Good working knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, etc.
- 3+ years of analog and digital circuit design experience
- A good understanding of electromagnetics and compliance requirements (EMC).
- Experience developing products with industrial protocols: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus, Industrial Ethernet